Future Chips 2017
Smart Chips, Smart World
December 18-20, 2017 at Beijing, China
Welcome to Future Chips 2017
We are pleased to announce that the second Future Chips forum will be held on December 18-20, 2017 at Beijing, China, with its key theme on “Smart Chips, Smart World”. Future Chips serve as a highly selective and premier international forum on chip design research. In addition to the invited talks, this year the forum will include panels and demonstrations. The organizing committee is excited to invite you to participate in Future Chips 2017, to discuss the frontier issues in today's chip design, as well as its application in artificial intelligence together.
The forum will be held in Tsinghua University.
- Zheng YOU, Vice President of Tsinghua University
- Shaojun WEI, Director of Institute of Microeletronics, Tsinghua University
- Yiran CHEN, Duke University
- Sharon HU, University of Notre Dame
- Yongpan LIU, Tsinghua University
- Huaqiang WU, Tsinghua University
- Yuan XIE, University of California at Santa Barbara
- Shouyi YIN, Tsinghua University